Perfect technology

My parents gave me in my birthday number ten. Since that day I use it everyday, but when I was fourteen years old, this gadget didn´t work more. Then, in my birthday number fifteen, my dad gave me my second one, this one still works, maybe not like the first time, but I can´t live without it. I use this gadget for do the homework, in my free time I play with it, sometimes I watch movies and series on it.
With this gadget I learned some technique to draw better and I learned some songs in the guitar, but I am not the best guitar player, maybe I am the worst. Now I use it more than anything to do models of my mockups for the university and nothing more, because I don´t have free time for do other things like watch a movie.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo