Today I am talking about something that I do to keep fit. When I was younger, I rode my bicycle. But now I don´t have time and I don´t like the new laws to ride bicycles in the street. Because now you have to use a reflective suit, and a helmet (I know the helmet is necessary but don’t like using it because I think that my head is too big and with the helmet is even bigger, and the reflective suit is necessary too, but is so ridiculous). And if you don’t wear this, you have to pay a fine. So, I started to practice taekwondo in the FAU. Actually, I really like it. I have been practicing for two months and I love it. Today, I had my first combat in taekwondo, and it was amazing and so exciting. I think I did it well for my first time, but I am not sure. I had to use the suit of combat and it was incredible, I felt like a power ranger when I got dressed.
I practice taekwondo two times a week, two hours each day. And when I finish the training I feel great, but the first times I felt like a piece of junk.
However, I think I will be practicing another sport because I think practicing only 2 days at the week is not enough. Probably I will do something like running or something more relaxing like yoga (actually I don’t know if yoga is more relaxing)  

Comentarios

  1. Come and join me for the next semester yoga cfg e.e

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You must to carry on with the training of Taekwondo, i see you in the cfg of Taekwondo in the next semester

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo

Perfect technology