After the rain

I took this picture in June 2016 in my house after the heavy rain. It was a very cold rainy day, I was alone in my house and I went to the kitchen to eat something, and when I finished I went back to my room, but in that moment I saw in the window a wonderful view. Then I went out and I told myself in my mind: ¨I need take a photo of this¨.
I really like this picture because I love the days like this, the clouds are very big and look like strong and can see the light sun but not so much, like if god appears in some place.
When I see this picture I remind one of my favorite band, ¨creedence clearewater revival¨, they write about the rain in some songs.
I can remember that before took the picture, I contemplate the sky for a lot of minutes.





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo

Perfect technology