Mathias klotz

Mathias klots is a very important Chilean architect. he was born in Viña del mar, Chile 13th April of 1965. He finished his studies of architecture in universidad católica in 1991. He won the "premio borromine" of architecture in 2001.
His work is probably the most known around the world. Now he is the dean of the university Diego Portales in Santiago, Chile. He have projects in Chile, Líbano, Argentina, Uruguay, España, China and República dominicana.
His principal works in Chile are Klotz house in Tongoy, Müller house in Chiloe, Reutter house in Cachagua, Altamira school.
I like the geometry of his projects, and how he create the illusion of "flying house".
How he work the "empty and the full" of the place. How he use the environment to build awesome things.
I had the opportunity to visit the Altamira school when I was 16 years old, when I went to chess tournament. I remember that in this occasion I walked for all the build, and I admired all of this, all places. In the future I would like to be an architect like him.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo

Perfect technology