My absence

This day was very horrible. The day before this day, we vote "yes to the strike". So, at night of Wednesday 14th, May I received an email from the workshop that said: "for tomorrow you must do one model about "Yungay square", write a report about that in one hundred thousand words, two hundred sketch, read ten books about architecture and save the world from an alien invasion".
I could not believe it. At this moment I knew that I don't sleep that night.      
First of all, I organized my time. So, I did the model first, when I finished I start the two hundred sketch. I finished this at 7:00 am. I was very tired, but I had to read the ten books.
I could read only six, and when I star to read the seventh, I died and I revived three hours later.
Then I could read all books. I was happy because I had free time to sleep, but at this moment I remembered that I had save the world from an alien invasion.
I won and the planet earth was not invaded.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo

Perfect technology