My experience writing blogs

My experience writing blogs in English it was very fun and strange for me, because I never did some think like this before. And I say that is fun because we write about interesting things. I think is better write blogs more than copy the class of the whiteboard.
Probably in one occasion we have to write about some burring for me.
Some times I lost a lot of time thinking what can I do, what can I write about and I hate it, but this is my problem, a problem of my personality.
In this semester, writing blogs in English, I developed many skills that I don´t have before. Now I have more vocabulary. I learned a lot of new words and how write some words that I always hear but I never see before.
In the future I would like to write a story, like we write in the school, in the Spanish class. And how knows, probably we have very good ideas and finally we write a little book with little and interesting stories about everything that you can create in your mind, and give life to your characters and finally kill them,
Other think that I change is make the comments are volunteer and not obligatory, because always is the same comment writing by different people.



Comentarios

  1. That phrase of killing your own characters sounds pretty much like George R.R. Martin, maybe you should finish Game of thrones, the book of course u.u

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo

Perfect technology