My Hobby

In my free time I like draw any think. All start when I was a little child. I remember that when I had bad grades in the school, my mom take away my toys. So I bored a lot in my house, then I start draw my toys in my school notebook and I played with it (5 years old).
The time pass, my mom never take away my toys again, but I continued drawing. But then I drew always in the school, in the final pages of my notebooks (I only drew in class, because in the recess I play with my friends). This was a problem because the teacher put grades for have a good notebook, and they don´t like that I had draws there. So I start draw in old notebooks, but this was a problem too, because I didn´t pay attention in class, I only wrote that the teacher wrote in the whiteboard. My parents got angry with me. So at this moment I only drew when I finished my activities in class.
Once, a person that I didn´t remember how was, saw me that I painted ugly ( 10 years more or less) and I never painted my draws for a long time, only in black and white.
when I was 15 years old, my art teacher taught me to paint, and I lost my fear. at the next year I was the art teacher´s assistant, and I had my first art exposition in the school.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo

Perfect technology