Today I am going to write about the Ghibli studio. This is an animation Japanese studio, considered by the critics and a lot of filmphiles as one of the best animation studios in the world. The founders are Hayao Miyazaki, Isao Takahata, Toshio Suzuki and Yasuyoshi Tokuma.
I watched one of the movies for the first time when I was in school, in the 4th grade in the English class. It was the last days of the year, so we didn´t know what to do, and all the marks were in the class´ book. So the teacher said ´´would you like watch a movie¨ and all my classmates said yes of course. Then he prepared the pc and the projector and he said ¨we will watch one of the studio ghibli movies, the Chihiro´s Journey¨. Then I thought it was a very old and borring USA movie, but when the film started I watched an animated family in a car. The parents and the principal character Chihiro (now I asked myself why I thought this was a USA movie if the name of this movie says ¨Chihiro´´)
Anyway, after watching this movie I was surprised by the animation and the characters in it. So, I start to watch the other movies of this studio, like ¨my neighbor Totoro¨, ¨the Howl´s moving castle¨, ¨the princess Mononoke¨, etc. Actually I did a Drawing of the princess mononoke and I sold it.   

Comentarios

  1. I love the Ghibli Studio, especially to Hayao Miyazaki, he is a genious in various things.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You should upload a photo of the drawing you made of princess monomoke!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. :o How much did you get for the drawing? I'm curious e.e

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo

Perfect technology