friends


Today I’m going to talk about my two best friends. Their names are Arturo and Gabriel. I met Arturo first in 2001 in the kinder garden when we were 3 years old (I don’t really have a lot memories about this part of my life). So, Arturo and I went to the same school and we are in the same level (pre-kinder). Actually we didn´t talk too much. But when we were in the first level we started to talk more and we entered to the “chess club”. At this moment we were friends. Then, in the second level, arrived Gabriel to our school (it was in 2006, when we were 7 years old).
Between the second and the seventh level we did all the homework together, we played in the recess together. But, when we finished the seventh level, Gabriel moved to Curico because his parents had work in that city, and we lost contact with him for three years. So, when we were in the secondary school, Arturo and I met a new friend, Javier. He converted us in two rat boys, and we played in the computer every day after the school. And it was playing a computer game when Gabriel come back to us. So, the only way to speak with Gabriel and Arturo was playing in the computer.
Then, we finished the school, and we started the university. But my friend Arturo and I live too close to each other, so we still go out, sometimes we go to ride bicycles, and Gabriel comes to Santiago in the holidays and on the long weekends.   

Comentarios

  1. Sound interisting your "cheese club" .... is a joke. Is cool that the videogames still your friendship.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo

Perfect technology