Something I feel passionate about 

I think I don´t really have anything that i feel passionate about, but something that  I enjoy to do in my free time is drawing and paiting. Principally I like to draw superhero characters and famous people, but actually I draw whatever I like.
When I was in school, so many times I didn´t pay attention in class and I prefered drawing. All of my teachers hated me for that, I think, except my art teacher.
So, I turned in to his assistant, and I helped  my classmates when they needed support to do something.
When I graduated from school, I and my art teacher did art exhibitions in the principal access of the school, and I can sold my first draw.
After that, I realice an art class for children of my old school when I teach them how to do a portrait and how to make a clean drawing. I really like this experience, teaching what I know, my own strategies and tactics of work.
Now I don´t really have so much time to do a new job because of the university, and I have to use any free moment to make a new drawing or new paiting

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo

Perfect technology