Today I am talking about a draw that I made. First of all, I really like drawing and painting, and I draw what ever I like, but I can´t create something for myself, I just copy for a picture (never trace). However, this is a draw of the Eiffel Tower, actually I have never gone to Paris, but I really like this amazing creation of engineer and architecture. So, the last summer when I was on vacation, I decide drawing it. But if did it, I think it will have better if I made it as big as I can.
 Then I used a craft paper of 110cm x 80cm. At the beginning it was so hard, because see that paper of that size in white (or brown, because it was a craft paper) is a little stressful. But when I did the first line on the paper, all the stress is gone. So, I listened music and I started drawing.
For this drawing I used a simple pen to made the principal sketch, and then I used four different type of stylists to made all the metal pieces of the tower, and a charcoal to made the shades.
In this drawing I had spend more than seventy-two hours I guess, in one and a half month.

When I finally finished this drawing, I was so happy whit the result (in my not humble opinion). Now I want to frame it and hang it in my room, or probably I sell it if I can.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo

Perfect technology