Today I’m talking about a job that I would like to do. Since I was a child I always wanted to be a pilot, because I was really liked the planes. When I grew up, I wanted to be a firefighter, because every time that I saw a firefight´s truck, I got astounded for it, for the sound, the size of the truck and the suit of the firefighter. Then I wanted to be a comic drawing, because I like drawing, principally I like drawing superheroes. I remember that, when I was in the school, in my free time, I created my own characters and I invent my poppies stories about them. I thing that my inspiration was Stan Lee, jack Kirby and Steve Dikto the creators of marvel comics. They created iconic character of the popular culture like spider-man, x-men, the fantastic four and my favorite iron man. And the past Monday 12th Stan Lee dies at 95 years, the last of this amazing team.
I think I have the qualities to be a great illustrator (in my not humble opinion) because I know haw this world of comics works. And I thing I have the capacity to do some interesting stories and good drawing, but probably, with the time, my stories turn be bored, or without ideas to do more interesting characters and interesting plot.
Now I´m in my second year in architecture, and I really love this career and I don’t change it for another thing in the world.

Comentarios

  1. I believe you can do good illustrations you should try to make comics , my favorite hero of marvel is spiderman, rip Stan Lee.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo

Perfect technology