Today I’m talking about of my travel to Machu Picchu Peru. This year, my cousin surprised me with a travel to Peru. She invites me for one week in Cusco and Machu Picchu. I was so happy, I couldn’t stop to grinning for the rest of the day. All this was the last March, so she paid the passages for the last July, because it supposed that I´m on vacation of winter in those days. But I didn´t count with the ¨paro¨ of the university, so I only expect that it finished soon or before my travel.
Fortunately the ¨paro¨ was very longer, so I could went to Peru and came back to Santiago, Chile.
However, we left the airport a night of Saturday and arrived in Lima, Peru at the morning, and then we take other plane to the city of Cusco. In this part of the travel we had a lot of problems because the weather, but finally all went well and we arrived to Cusco.
I remember that the first day was very cold and it was raining, and we only sleep because we are very tired for the travel. The next day we take a train to ¨Aguas Calientes¨ town. And this place is so beautiful, like a small village without streets for any vehicle, only for the people.
The nest day on ¨Aguas calientes¨ town we went to Machu Picchu Mountain, I remember that we are very excited and so happy. This day we walk a lot around the ruins.
At the end of the day we came back to the town, and I tried to eat cuy but I didn´t like the taste.
We were in in this town for 3 days and then we came back to Cusco, and we pasted the week visiting the museums of the city and also we visited another archaeological sites.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nicolás Castillo

Perfect technology